4.11.2010

Rate: Live to learn


I found a new website that I love. Excited? Check it out here.  In my recharged desire to pursue my passions and honest interests, I would like to be making a more conscientious effort to become more informed with topics that don’t include headline news and TMZ tweets.

Although I have kept a pithy understanding of global awareness topics, health research and popular and important artists and leaders, I haven’t made quite the dedication to the topics that I would like. So today, after hours of Google searching, tweet reading and profile stalking, I have bookmarked five new websites and attempted to fill my head with all it can handle. I also seem to have the coffee jitters which makes it somewhat difficult to type. Keep your eyes peeled for today’s running update and a new Running Regalia piece is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love, love, love comments.