3.23.2010

Rate: My power suit



Today, I wore my power suit, and I think it worked. After much preparation, I had an interview today for a position that I really, I mean REALLY want. Besides the fact that I once again woke up sniffling and sneezing, I went in feeling fairly confident. Although I am far from eloquent when my nerves get the best of me, I think it went well. So sweet readers, please send your positive thoughts, good luck and prayers my way. I'll let you know what happens.
I celebrated with a large Mexican lunch, which was probably a bad decision. At this rate, I'll never lose a pound and I'll forever be bloated. Predictably, the lunch caused my run to be a bit painful, but it still paid off. I ran 3.1 miles, which is a 5k I believe, because I need to prepare myself for the race on Saturday (that I'm feeling very nervous about).

Run: 3.1 miles, 32.17 minutes

Pace: slow first two miles, moderate for the second

Thoughts/Emotions/Concerns: Frankly, all I can think about is that interview

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love, love, love comments.